Elfen Lied Opening & Gustav Klimt
A consistent size step and pathway
Straight and even.
proper free arms
Spinning in time
Good Parenting: Exhibit 1 (overheard at work today)
- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
- I'd just like to point out that it wasn't hard to explain this to a child at all...... Next excuse please?
Normally we don’t get involved with private affairs, but the continued outpouring of grief, praise, remembrance, and love for Robin Williams we’ve seen on Tumblr has been staggering. He gave his gifts selflessly, and was a beacon of sorts to those of us who had a weird time figuring out how our energies and talents fit into the world.
Remember, if you’re struggling, there’s help. We love ya, Tumblr.
And goodbye, Robin. We love you, too.